8.06.2012

Estaban Tomas "theMoment" feat. Rosa Amor (Music Video)

And now to my most recent project, dropped just this past Independence Day (July 4 2012), the music video for Estaban Tomas's "theMoment" featuring his lovely wife, Rosa Amor, on the hook. I'm all for supporting family especially if it's dope and inspirational. That's what I get from these two. They're a dynamic duo in their own right and are definitely set on making waves. Trust, there will be more collabs between us. If I were still DMV local, I would already have filmed their individual EPK's. I also want to get both of them one some of my beats. I need the exposure... LOL. But for now, the cinematic and heartfelt, iTunes-available single and hopefully with some good push from new fans and a plethora of good-music-loving blogs and Web-sites, I present to you...

Estaban Tomas "theMoment" feat Rosa Amor [Music Video]:

Web: http://www.estabantomas.com
Twitter: @estabantomas
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/EstabanTomas/226566227377248
Visit Estaban Tomas's YouTube channel

No comments:

Post a Comment