2.01.2011

Soulful, "Mumbo Sauce & Drumbreaks"

I missed this yesterday even though I saw the posts on Facebook (I guess I just wasn't paying attention) but I guess "better late than never" so...

Paying homage to DC's infamous "mumbo sauce" (which I'm not sure I've ever tasted, even for having grown up in the region... sad), Soulful (who has produced some of my favorite cuts for DC's Uptown X.O.) drops his own project, "Mumbo Sauce & Drumbreaks" presented by Inner Loop Records. Great looking cover art too. Love hearing anything from these guys cuz practically everything they do is dope.



Download Soulful, "Mumbo Sauce & Drumbreaks":
http://innerlooprecords.bandcamp.com/

Watch some video footage of DMV's Oddisee, Toine, Kenn Starr, Soulful, Quartermaine and Roddy Rod cutting it up in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment