12.06.2010

1982 (Termanalogy & Statik Selectah "The EP (FreEP)"


I've seen the name Termanalogy on a rack of releases these past couple years, esp his work with Premo. He's a dope MC. But I hadn't heard much about Statik Selektah aside from a few cuts here and there. I know he's a ground-breaking DJ and very well known but other than that, I hadn't checked for him much.

Then I heard about 1982, the collaboration of Termanalogy and Statik Selektah. I downloaded their FreEP and found myself getting nostalgic over the beats and wordplay. There are featured artists but since I'm not super familiar with any of them, overall the project is really dope. If you like that classic golden era sound, some great sample chops and unique rhythms, definitely cop these projects. The EP is available for free but is just a taste of what you can get on the album. I definitely recommend getting this.

Buy "Statik Selektah are 1982" on iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/statik-selektah-termanology/id393666460

Download 1982 (Termanalogy & Statik Selectah) "The EP (FreEP)":
http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/jmcuh8ho9shc

No comments:

Post a Comment