12.07.2010

Gravity Movement presents "The Genesis"


My man, EROX, producer/MC from Raleigh, NC, put out an instrumental project called "The Genesis" earlier this year, chock full of driving kicks and heavy basslines over dope sample chops. It's been getting a lot of love on the blogosphere and I'm honored that Subwoofer Science could take part in the success. We were featured on the song "GRACE". To this day, I still want to do a music video for it because it's a really dope cut. I've been telling E and Sha Prince (who was featured on probably the dopest cut on the album, "MOS HIGH") that they need to do a music video for that joint as well. Very Premo-ish, which is probably why it's my favorite. Our joint wasn't wack either; very 9th-ish (reminds me of his production style around the time of "The Listening" a little bit). To this day, I'm still playing our joint back to back.

Here's EROX's description:
"This project was inspired by changes in my life. From building a better relationship with Christ, a better relationship with my wife, to the birth of my son. Also, many people complain about the state of Hip Hop, but rarely do anything about it. I've chosen to use the GIFT that God has given me to create something that I hope moves you, inspires you and most importantly motivate you to take a look at the GIFTS God has given you and how great he is! "

Download Gravity Movement presents "The Genesis":
http://gravitymovement.bandcamp.com/album/the-genesis

No comments:

Post a Comment