12.27.2010

Rapsody, "Honda Accord Music Remix" music video


RAPSODY - HONDA ACCORD MUSIC (REMIX) from Pricefilms on Vimeo.

2nd up for the IWWMG music video blast today is Rapsody's remix for "Honda Accord Music" featuring Skyzoo and Thee Tom Hardy. I was a already a fan of the original but I'm not mad at this remix either. A little more upbeat than the first, all participants represent well. I was watching this vid and it occurred to me that the younger lyricists in 9th's camp have (I wouldn't call it "unusual" but) a different flow. Most youngin's generally bite their older more successful contemporaries (I think for attention or relevance) but these guys seem to flip verbs and cadences a little differently. I think it's fresh and I applaud them and 9th for pushing them to do so because they weren't doing this a little over a year ago, to my recollection. Dope either way...

Download Rapsody's "Return of the B-Girl" from DJBooth.net:
http://www.djbooth.net/index/mixtapes/entry/rapsody-return-b-girl

No comments:

Post a Comment