12.07.2010

Gravity Movement presents "Love Eternal"


This was my first introduction to EROX (who produced "The Genesis") a couple years ago. I remember it wasn't long after we released the Subwoofer Science EP, I was posting links to download it on moovmnt.com on the shout box and saw his post about Love Eternal. I don't always download what people put up there but I took a chance on this one for some reason and I was pleasantly surprised. Was even more surprised that it wasn't featured as one of the site's main blog posts, but that's just the way it goes. Love Eternal got a lot of plays in my iPod. When I was asked to DJ at a couple parties, it got played there too. Had a very refreshing sound to it IMO and the funny thing was, I could've sworn that there were more MC's featured but when I hit him up about it, he said it was all just him on the mic. I was like, "Whoa..."

Next, I had to get that "fresh" lyricism on my "A Wintry Mix" project so he blessed the joint "TheGiftGiver" lovely. Not long after that, he hit us up to do "GRACE" on "The Genesis" project; so it's pretty much been a family affair ever since (though we've yet to meet face-to-face yet)... LOL. Now I'm trying to get something else popping off with him while he starts work on his newest beat project, "Foreign Soil". I can tell just by the concept alone that this next one will be a really dope project... E's going international with this one. I'm looking forward to it.

So anyway, I just wanted to tell y'all how I came to know and become friends with EROX. The project that started it all for me... LOL; "Love Eternal". Dope stuff. Get it and while you're at it, check out his earlier material, Magnum Opus Vol 1 & 2.

Download Gravity Movement presents "Love Eternal":
http://gravitymovement.bandcamp.com/album/love-eternal

No comments:

Post a Comment